Let’s Get this Party Started

Photobucket

This is an entry for BC Bloggers’s party.  Get to know Me.

Warning. It’s all about me. You might get sick while I launch in details about myself (for the nth time), things I like, living in bliss and more, but I’ll still tell you anyways. Don’t blame that I didn’t warn you. Leave or continue at your own risk.

I’m Valerie, travel enthusiast, half –vampire, half-human, multi-tasking extraordinaire. Backpacker, Blogger, budding photographer, housewife and work at home diva.

I’m a freelance graphics and web designer. If you need my help for your creative online needs, feel free to leave me a message. {shameless plug, let me =} My usual day starts at around 11 am and ends around 4 am the following day. That will explain my half-vampire genes. I’m somewhat not your ideal girl for a  morning sunshine date.

Currently living in beautiful Philippines with my chef -wannabee, travel partner, creamer to my coffee, life-size teddy bear, loving husband, Ferdie. We had our dream wedding in Caleruega Chapel in 2008.

I like it when the universe conspires with what I have in mind, to get something I want so easily, but nothing will stop me to take up a challenge too if it’s the only way to own the world.

Best Holidays : Weekend Getaways

Currently reading: Twilight Series.

Weakness : I love conversations over a cup of coffee.

23 Responses to "Let’s Get this Party Started"

1. Paula

April 17, 2010 at 6:18 am

Naiyak ako sa video ng wedding nyo. Hubby always asks me if I want to get married sa church but I tell him no (and really I did mean it!) but when I saw your video parang ndi enough ang civil wedding namin. Ang ganda super at yung video ang galing ng pagkakagawa. congrats sis that was really a beautiful wedding you had there.
    Wow, you hardly sleep pala. I wish ganun din ako pero I think I’ll get my wish once the baby comes out for surely I wouldn’t be able to sleep anymore with two kids! hahaha
    Thanks for joining. Just wait for my email next week for the links of participants which we’ll post in our blogs for more backlinks.
    Happy weekend!

• Queen V

April 19, 2010 at 1:50 am

Thanks Paula 🙂 Our wedding video still gives me goosebumps even after a year of marriage. Its because everyone important to us were there to witness our vows, it made the event more unforgettable. Oh, I envy moms, who can juggle work and baby matters at the same time. I’m sure I’ll be giving up some work if we’ll be blessed with baby soon.

2. Pingback: BC Blogger’s Party Link Love | Life of a Filipina Blogger

3. Chris

April 21, 2010 at 5:08 pm

wow, travel enthusiast.. i want to do more traveling too.. i miss it.. well, with 2 kids below 7, i dont think now is the time to do it though..

well, great to meet you through BC bloggers!

happy day!

4. Pingback: Online Party! « digital catharsis

5. seth

April 21, 2010 at 9:19 pm

I’m not yet married but dreaming to have one in the near future…Nice to meet you here 🙂

6. Pingback: Get to Know the BC Bloggers | Earning Online

7. Pingback: Happy Home Working » Blog Archive » BC Bloggers, It’s Party Time!

8. debrajill

April 22, 2010 at 9:10 am

hi hi~ nice to meet you there~ nice picture! take care!

9. Pingback: 23 Apr 10 BC Bloggers Party! « iñigo boy

10. Pingback: Mommy Rubz » BC Bloggers, Let’s Party!!

11. Pingback: REDRUM: Dead Diary FINAL | Hotfile Games - Download The Best Free Games From Hotfile Links

12. Pingback: BC Bloggers Party | Kerslyn's Comfort Zone

13. Chin chin

May 1, 2010 at 6:35 am

Somehow, I know the feeling of being a half-vampire. When I was still homeschooling my 2 boys, we sleep late and wake up late (don’t have to beat the time for them to go to school). But when they started going to school, I’ve even fewer hours of sleep. All 5 kids don’t just sleep at the same time. Oh well, I’m getting used to it. Glad to meet you, Valerie.

14. Pingback: BC Blogger’s Party

15. Pingback: BC Bloggers Let’s Partyyyyy!!!!!

16. Pingback: BC Bloggers’ Party: Here We Are! | MySmartHub

17. Pingback: BC Bloggers, Let’s Start The Partey!!! | fab momma

18. Pingback: Bc Bloggers Party by Paula

19. Pingback: Meet the BC Bloggers!

20. Pingback: BC Blogger’s Party | Topics on Earth