I Love Nature by Rexona Naturals

Rexona Naturals officially launched a new facebook application that will let us take care of Nature at the comforts of our home and in front of our computer. Cultivate Facebook’s First-Ever Live Garden.

If you’re like me who is addicted to Facebook from day 1, chances are you’ve already played a game or two. If you can associate very well what Playfish and Zynga are or ever hooked on Farmville, Pet Society, Country Story, Restaurant City, Mafia Wars, then welcome to the club!

What you will love about this fresh application? Think about Plants and Zombies. No, not zombies. It’s real plants that we can name our own and see them grow for one whole month.

It’s an interactive Reality TV on Facebook. Okay, I do enjoy watching reality shows but this one is worth the rave. Real Plants in a Garden Setting taken care by real people like you. There are 30 different plants for that green thumb.  You can actually send a special request or a message to the gardeners Ikey and Harold. Be sure to catch them, the whole month of August from 9 AM – 10 PM. Here’s a preview to the garden and meet the multi-talented, hyperactive Ikey. Mind you, this guy is full of energy, he sings, dance, all for good times while taking out earthworms from the plants. Lol.

I’m amused that 36 people have removed caterpillars from Plant Sunshine on Day 3. Too many insects aren’t good for my plant. haha. Thanks so much for taking care of my plant while I’m away. Can you play music for it next time?

Nurture Nature is a project of Rexona Naturals with natural ingredients and 24 hour Bio Protection.

Unilever is generous enough to share with us Rexona Naturals gift packs.  I’ll be giving away 6 packs, each has 40ml roll-on and 20g stick deodorants. Just try the application and Start Gardening! Then come back here, and leave a comment on how you can help save the environment.  Be sure to fill out the right email address so I can contact you if you win. This challenge is up until August 13, 2010, 6 PM and open to all Philippine residents nationwide. I’ll be raffling all names at Random.Org. Top 6 will receive the gift packs by courier.

Its unique blend of antiperspirant and natural ingredients work together to keep your skin dry, odor-free, and healthy. With Rexona Naturals, you can let your skin breathe.

Like me on facebook.

22 Responses to "I Love Nature by Rexona Naturals"

1. Bagel

August 5, 2010 at 9:44 am

I think I can help save the environment through simple ways of supporting products that cares for the nature because they are the ones who can really make the big difference and I want to be a part of it.

2. Pingback: Tweets that mention I Love Nature by Rexona Naturals | Surreal Princess -- Topsy.com

3. Lloyd B.

August 5, 2010 at 11:20 am

Hmm.. reminds me of plants vs zombies garden. haha

i’m a big fan of recycling and re-using stuff. and yeah, planting tree is cool =P save the environment, the environment saves you.=)

lloydb01(@)(halohalospecial.com)

4. weng duenas

August 5, 2010 at 11:27 am

i can help saving the environment by means of the 3R Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!by that, nothing’s will be wasted and everything will be of use!

5. Suzanne delos santos

August 5, 2010 at 10:31 pm

This is such a cool application. It teaches also my kids to do the same what Ikey is doing :)

6. Suzanne delos santos

August 5, 2010 at 10:33 pm

spdls0215@yahoo.com (forgot my email)

7. Queen V

August 5, 2010 at 10:38 pm

Thanks for joining guys. Keep it coming…

8. jaepi

August 6, 2010 at 3:14 pm

This creative idea is cool..

keep it up!!

9. Nes V

August 6, 2010 at 11:55 pm

I think i can help preserve the freshness of nature since I love nature first thing to do is to be clean not only to myself but at first at home then the community coz a clean environment would lead to a to a greener earth a greener earth would give more life to the people

10. Clarissa Demano

August 8, 2010 at 1:43 am

These are the easiest ways to start saving the nature: avoid smoking or any action of pollution, use natural fertilizers, buying organic food and clothing,learn how to throw your garbage at the right place and lastly learn how to plant trees at your backyard.Those practices will help the environment and reduce global warming.

11. Asian News Girl

August 10, 2010 at 1:38 am

NICE post. Really interesting! I wish I can join!

12. Denise

August 10, 2010 at 11:23 pm

I help save the environment by eating more veggies instead of meat. Not only is it better for our bodies, it helps reduce carbon emissions too!

13. Helen Paler

August 12, 2010 at 12:51 am

Online Live Garden is a fun application! Kudos to Gardeners Ikey and Carlos! :)

helen paler
    helenpaler@ymail.com

14. Leng

August 12, 2010 at 4:36 pm

My simple way of helping the environment is that I do not use disposable diaper for my baby.

15. ann

August 13, 2010 at 3:28 pm

wow! that facebook app is sooooo cooool!

Turn Your Life Green

For me it would be broad if I will just say plant trees, recycle this, recycle that, join clean-up drives, etc. Taking care of the environment starts in simple things and starts in you. Here are my practical ways everyday. I know it’s not this big but at least helps Mother Nature.

*Munting basura ibulsa muna. I keep my bus tickets and don’t just throw it on the streets. When I arrive home that’s the time I’ll put them in the biodegradable trash bin.

*Whenever I go to coffee shops, I bring my own mug. This lessens use of plastic and paper cups.

*During lunch time here in the office, I turn off my computer.

*I use a glass to rinse my mouth and toothbrush.

*I bring my own plates and cutlery to work. Lessens use of disposables.

Every single concern counts!

16. Queen V

August 13, 2010 at 7:09 pm

Hi guys, time’s up. will gather the names now and draw. :)

• Queen V

August 13, 2010 at 7:43 pm

And the winners are (insert drum roll here):

Winners of Rexona Gift Packs

Denise
      Jaepi
      Ann
      Clarissa
      Lloyd B
      Suzanne

Congratulations! I’ll contact you in a while to get your addresses.

Thank you guys for joining. I really appreciate you spent some time here. :) Watch out for my next contest.

17. Suzanne delos santos

August 13, 2010 at 8:54 pm

Yehey! Thanks so much!
    Will surely join on your next contest :)

18. Denise

August 13, 2010 at 11:10 pm

Thank you!! :)

19. jaepi

August 16, 2010 at 3:40 pm

20. Lloyd B.

August 16, 2010 at 5:34 pm

yey! tenchu! more contest to come! =P

cheers!

21. ann

August 26, 2010 at 5:12 pm

hi ms. valerie!

thank you very much… i already got my prize last Tuesday…

will post something about it on my blog… (“,)

Submit a comment